The Deloitte Energy Excellence Awards provide an annual opportunity to recognise excellence and achievement across the energy sector.
The 2018 Awards will be held on Wednesday 22 August, at Cordis Auckland.
The inaugural event was held in 2010 and in 2017 it was attended by over 620 industry members. The event is now the industry's premier black-tie gala event and is attended at an influencer and decision-maker level, providing an ideal vehicle for networking and branding your organisation as one that recognises excellence.
The 2018 categories are:
- Innovation in Energy Award
- Community Initiative of the Year
- Young Energy Professional of the Year
- Editor's Award (for Outstanding Contribution to the Sector)
- Large Energy User Initiative of the Year
- Health and Safety Initiative of the Year
- Energy Technology of the Year
- Women in Energy Award
- Low Carbon Future Award
- Consumer NZ Energy Retailer of the Year
Finalists for this year include Contact Energy, emhTrade, OMV New Zealand, Flick Electric Co., Genesis, New Zealand Aluminium Smelter, Transpower, Trustpower, New Zealand Oil & Gas, City Rail Link, Dominion Salt, Vector, Tranzit Group, Westpower, Alpine Energy, Powerco, ChargeNet, Mevo, Electra, Mitton ElectroNet and Massey University.
For more information and to book tickets visit the event website www.energyawards.co.nz