In response to the uncertainty around running large events safely, Straterra and Freeman, in partnership with AusIMM, have made the decision to move this year’s New Zealand Minerals Forum to a digital-first platform. It will now be held over two days on 13-14 October 2020.
The New Zealand Minerals Forum in partnership with AusIMM is a two-day conference and exhibition covering mining in New Zealand. It is designed to showcase the New Zealand mining sector to stakeholders and prospective investors, and educate and inform the New Zealand mining community. It attracts high-level attendance from mining companies, government regulators and agencies, the investment community and service companies.
The forum covers:
- New Zealand minerals investment opportunities
- Exclusive industry announcements
- Current mining operations and a Mine Managers’ Forum
- Government and regulatory updates
- Technology adoption and where to next
- Leading Geoscience and environmental science updates
- Workforce health and well-being
- Pathways towards a low-carbon economy including an Energy Users' Forum
New Zealand mining and quarrying Certificate of Competence (CoC) holders can record session attendance as a continuing professional development (CPD) activity.
New Zealand Minerals Forum 2020 is running online 13-14 October 2020.