The New Zealand Minerals Forum in partnership with AusIMM is a two and a half day conference and exhibition covering mining in New Zealand. It is designed: to showcase the New Zealand mining sector to stakeholders and prospective investors; and educate and inform the New Zealand mining community. It attracts high-level attendance from mining companies, government regulators and agencies, the investment community and service companies.
The forum covers:
- New Zealand minerals investment opportunities
- Exclusive industry announcements
- Current mining operations and a Mine Managers’ Forum
- Government and regulatory updates
- Technology adoption and where to next
- Leading Geoscience and environmental science updates
- Workforce health and well-being
- Pathways towards a low carbon economy including an Energy Users' Forum
New Zealand mining and quarrying Certificate of Competence (CoC) holders can record session attendance as a continuing professional development (CPD) activity.
The New Zealand Minerals Forum 2020, running in Hamilton has been postponed to 12-14 October 2020.