The New Zealand Minerals Forum is a two-day conference and exhibition. It is designed to showcase the New Zealand mining sector to stakeholders and prospective investors; and educate and inform the New Zealand mining community.
In 2018 it was held in Queenstown, on the 29-30 May. It was attended by 291 delegates from 130 organisations.
The 2018 forum covered:
- New Zealand mineral investment opportunities
- Prospectivity analysis
- Exclusive industry announcements
- Current mining operations and a Mine Manager's m
- Regulatory roadmap guidance and a focus on local government
- Environmental compliance and showcasing of best practice in New Zealand
- Sessions will be CPD-compliant for New Zealand mining Certificate of Competence (CoC) holders
- Coal Users' Forum
The 2019 Forum will be held on the 28 - 29 May, in Dunedin.