This event will run at a time when leaders are preparing their organisations for a lower emissions future. An increase in priority for emissions stems from customers, financiers, stakeholders, boards and of course government with the zero carbon bill, a review of the ETS and the establishment of a climate change commission.
A top-level shareholder value issue, all organisational leaders need to understand their emissions profile. They must continually improve their plans and engage on what they are doing to reduce the emissions associated with their activities.
The event features international experts and local leaders from across New Zealand including retail, logistics, councils, food and beverage, iwi, government, finance and energy.
- Why reducing your emissions is critical to your organisation’s success
- The commercial, social and environmental benefits of reducing emissions
- The link between New Zealand’s brand and international competitiveness
- The importance to your brand and competitiveness
- Impacts on your cost of capital and emissions-related investment trends
- Measuring, monitoring and management of emissions
- Technology and solutions across the supply chain, energy, travel and waste
- Engaging your customers and stakeholders on your journey
- Aligning your strategy with your peers and the rest of New Zealand