The New Zealand Minerals Forum is a two-day conference and exhibition. It is designed to showcase the New Zealand mining sector to stakeholders and prospective investors; and educate and inform the New Zealand mining community.
The forum covers:
- New technologies, smart practices and new markets
- New Zealand mineral investment opportunities
- Prospectivity analysis
- Exclusive industry announcements
- Current mining operations and a Mine Manager's forum
- Regulatory roadmap guidance and a focus on local government
- Environmental compliance and showcasing of best practice in New Zealand
- Sessions will be CPD-compliant for New Zealand mining Certificate of Competence (CoC) holders
- Energy Users' Forum
The New Zealand Minerals Forum 2019 will be held on the 27 - 29 May, in Dunedin.