Future Roads is the brand-new premier event for the New Zealand roading industry, bringing together road owners, influencers and decision makers.
The two-day, multiple stream conference and exhibition provides a forum for strategic conversation and education to drive better outcomes for the New Zealand roading industry.
The 2022 conference programme is being developed with the help of a panel of industry advisors and covers the following themes:
- Leadership and government strategy
- Sustainability and emissions reduction
Attendees will include:
- Asset owners including Waka Kotahi NZ Transport Agency, regional and district road owners including councils, roading alliances and joint venture partnerships
- Roading constructors and maintenance contractors
- Service and supply side providers including professional services, equipment providers, engineering, health & safety, environmental consultancies
- Aggregate producers and the bitumen, concrete, cement and asphalt supply chain
- The roading technology sector