The Deloitte Energy Excellence Awards provide an annual opportunity to recognise excellence and achievement across the energy sector.
The 2019 Awards will be held on Wednesday 21 August, at Cordis Auckland.
The inaugural event was held in 2010 and in 2018 it was attended by over 650 industry members. The event is now the industry's premier black-tie gala event and is attended at an influencer and decision-maker level, providing an ideal vehicle for networking and branding your organisation as one that recognises excellence.
The 2019 categories are:
- Innovation in Energy Award
- Community Initiative of the Year
- Young Energy Professional of the Year
- Large Energy User Initiative of the Year
- Network Initiative of the Year (NEW FOR 2019)
- Editor's Award (for Outstanding Contribution to the Sector)
- Energy Technology of the Year
- Low Carbon Future Award
- Well-being Award (NEW FOR 2019)
- Consumer NZ Energy Retailer of the Year
2018 recipients were OMV New Zealand, New Zealand's Aluminium Smelter, Rebecca Wilson, City Rail Link, Vector, BP New Zealand, Richard Tweedie, Fiona Smith, ChargeNet and Electric Kiwi.
For more information and to book tickets visit the event website www.energyawards.co.nz